Failure in playing party

I am playing on ps4. All day today i havent been able to join party with friends or if i do get in i can only see some of them and when i do see all of them when i ready up it tells me they are not ready when they are then they get loaded into a match and im still in the lobby and can see them but they are playing a match. I have managed to play 1 game when i invite them but after the end of game we all get booted and i get unknown error come up and then when i try to invite again they accept and can see me in their lobby but i cannot see them. 8 hours of this. I have messed around with the internet and NAT type but nothing. I can play games on my own just not with others.

Tagged: Pending

Comments