I've got a question for the obsession icon
So I've been noticing that there are 2 animations on the icon on ps4, one that gets a "red aura" and the regular one, is there a difference between them?
So I've been noticing that there are 2 animations on the icon on ps4, one that gets a "red aura" and the regular one, is there a difference between them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
the red aura appears when a survivor become the obsession (nemesis, DS etc..), when the obsession icon's moving, that survivor is chased by the killer.
I know that, but when the match starts I see both animations like when I bring perks like save the best for last or whenever I don't bring an obsession perk sometimes I see both animations, of course on different matches
the icon turns red whenever the obsession is set, but it also turns red when the obsession dies if that helps?
Let's say that I start a match, I see the regular obsession animation, and when I start another one with the same perks (no obsession perks) I see the red aura one