Even if I survive a match I am losing my add on's
I am on Xbox one and I was playing a match but when I finished my addons were gone is this a new update I didn't see or a bug this happens every match.
Tagged:
Pending
I am on Xbox one and I was playing a match but when I finished my addons were gone is this a new update I didn't see or a bug this happens every match.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
didn't mean to comment
This isn't a bug. Now you lose your add ons on your items if you die or escape, but you can't consume an item, if you bring a medkit and the medkit has 0 charges, if you escape with it you will still have it, but not its addons. If you want to keep the add ons you have to use Ace In The Hole.
If the survivors disconnect during load screen (very regular occurrence if you take a mori) the game does not even start, noone gets points BUT your offering is gone after the "round".
This definitely needs to change