Why did the game randomly gave me "you have been banned"
So after the bug that happened yesterday, I got into dbd today and the game said "you have been banned" I can't send invites but I can join other invites and play
So after the bug that happened yesterday, I got into dbd today and the game said "you have been banned" I can't send invites but I can join other invites and play
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What's the reason? Under the you "you have been banned" they said the reason.
Bans are not to be discussed on the forums.
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/
I don't know if you knew that yesterday there was a bug for all platforms that didn't allowed players to SWF, well yesterday I stopped playing and went to sleep, today I wanted to play and as soon as the game started I got that, it gave me the "save data error" then code 105 and then the ban but I'm not banned, I just can't send invites but I can join others