[Missing translation]: Ingest Corruption - The Plague - italian language

Description: When i'm drinking on the red fountain on the "Plague" killer, i can see a missing translation into italian language called as "Ingest Corruption". I press the "Space" key on my keyboard and the animation of the drinking shows a small bar with missing translation (Video 1)

Step by Step:

1)I login into my account

2)I'm loading on the main menu and i click on the "Play as Killer"

3)I choose the Plague Killer

4)I click on the "Lobby" button

5)I'm starting a match with 4 survivors and the killer (me)

6)I am in front of the red colored fountain with "THE PLAGUE" killer,

7)Below to the right is a text that has not been translated into Italian but has remained in the English language.

8)I press the "Space" key on my keyboard and the animation of the drinking shows a small bar with missing translation (Video 1)

Missing translation: "Ingest Corruption"

My italian translation: "Ingerisci la corruzione"


How often does this occur: Always 100

Language: italian language

Killer: The Plague

OS: Windows Home 10 (The last version)

Version game: 3.6.2

Video card: RTX 2070 super

Video:

Video 1 => https://youtu.be/dnxPqM4PxTs


I hope which someone translate this missing translation into italian language.

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments