I keep getting kicked out in game.
Ive been trying to play on Dead by daylight for a while now,And i try to get into a lobby i would just get errors or party creation failed.But most of all im getting (No Network Connection) when my network is fine. Even when im playing in a match it kicks me out and then i half to wait 1 HOUR for doing nothing. Im getting really upset because of the network issues im getting. My net work is completely fine so i dont understand why it kicks me out then thinks I DC Please fix this ive already lost almost a day now of play time.
Comments
April 30th 2021 I’m being kicked in the middle of trials and getting disconnection penalties, and it’s not my internet connection
august 2021 I’m being kicked in the middle of trials and getting disconnection penalties, and it’s not my internet connection,and several time