FREE DLC??
So far we have Trapper, Billy,Doc, Nurse,Hag and Casper The Wraith for free, Anybody knows when they'll release a new free DLC? I know they probably will not make licensed killers free. But what about the rest? Also what do you guys think about Alien/Predator for killers and Ripley/Dutch for survivors DLC characters?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
So I wouldn’t see any point of actually making then free when you can play the game and save up to buy them with shards.
Doc and Hag aren't free DLCs. They are just included with the console version.
Also all non-licenced dlc-killers/characters can be unlocked with Iridescend Shard, an ingame currency that you earn while playing the game. This will also be the case with future Characters. 9000 Shards and they are yours.
A complete free DLC/Character is quite unlikely right now.
My thoughts about Alien/Predator is: Yes, why not. I'm not a fan of these franchises, but if the killer works well. Then why not.
with the new iridescent shard system i dont feel they need to add FREE Dlcs, that was useful in the past
I don't think we will ever get a free Chapter now that characters can be purchased with Shards.
Maybe we will get one. Maybe not. It depends on Behaviour if they can release it for free
Im also going to buy some auric cells to buy the killers, each killer has a unique playstyle and i want to have them all to enjoy the most of the game .. its becomes very grindy if you want em all