Decisive Strike skill check not affected by Unnerving Presence and Huntress Lullaby

Summary:

Decisive Strike skill check is not affected by Unnerving Presence and Hex: Huntress Lullaby.


Description:

The perks Unnerving Presence and Hex: Huntress Lullaby have no effect on Decisive Strike skill check. I experienced these bugs when I was playing as Feng Min with Decisive Strike perk equipped.

One time I faced a Trapper with Unnerving Presence. After being unhooked, he downed me and picked up me, I got the Decisive Strike skill check but its size was perfectly normal. Moreover, the Unnerving Presence debuff icon was not shown in HUD during the skill check.

In another match I faced a Doctor with Hex: Huntress Lullaby equipped. He managed to gain 5 tokens and the hex was working as intended, i.e. no skill check warning sound when repairing generators or when healing. However, after I was unhooked, the killer downed me and picked up me, I got the Decisive Strike skill check with the normal warning sound. Moreover, the time between the warning sound and the skill check was normal too.


Steps to Reproduce:

1. Create a lobby with at least 3 Survivors (have them equip Decisive Strike perk) and a Killer with Unnerving Presence and Hex: Huntress Lullaby perks equipped.

2. Proceed to any map and let the Killer gain 5 tokens of Hex: Huntress Lullaby by putting Survivor1 and Survivor2 on a hook repeatedly.

3. Let the Killer put Survivor3 on a hook and then unhook Survivor3.

4. Let the Killer pick up Survivor3.

5. Survivor3 experiences a perfectly normal Decisive Strike skill check, i.e. with normal size and normal warning sound.


Occurs on:

PC

Tagged: Pending

Comments