Perk bought in shrine does not appear to be unlocked

My username is BesJen and I play dead by daylight on pc (on steam)


Issue:

So, this week I saw that ruin was in the shrine, and since I don't have hag, I obviously bought it. I leveled up my legion (who is at lvl 50), and usually when I buy a new perk, I immediatly get it in the bloodweb, but it didn't show up. At first I thought it was RNG, but after leveling him up 3 more times, I felt like something was wrong.

So I went to check in the character info for hag, and low and behold, there was no checkmark next to the perk. So I went back to the shrine, but the shrine said I had already bought it.

Restarting the game has not helped, and I was wondering if this issue could be resolved, as I would like to have my perk.

I don't know how to reproduce this, and this has only happened to me once (as far as I'm aware of)

2020-03-29 (1).png 2020-03-29.png

Thank you in advance

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments