Savior survivor challenge

I am on Tome 2 level 4 and there is a challenge called 'savior'; i have to unhook 4 survivors safely in one trial which i have done many times and It still doesn't accept that i have done the challenge.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance.

Comments

  • @Raven1984

    In case you unhooked 4 Survivors safely in the same Trial and it still didn't register as completed, then the challenge might be bugged. If this is the case, I suggest you report the bug at https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs.

    I also recommend you check if all the Survivors you unhooked in a Trial were unhooked safely, watch out for the Safe Unhook Rescue score event.

  • Ok, thank you. I thought maybe they weren't safe but I have done it over and over I just couldn't see me doing it that many times and them not being safe.


    Thank you again.

  • @Raven1984 said:

    Ok, thank you. I thought maybe they weren't safe but I have done it over and over I just couldn't see me doing it that many times and them not being safe.

    Thank you again.

    No worries, let me know if you have any more questions.

  • Will do ๐Ÿ‘