Any good PS4 youtubers?
I'm curious if its my internet or if im trash... I can't get a DH to work right since the hotfix, nor a pallet drop without a trade...
I'm curious if its my internet or if im trash... I can't get a DH to work right since the hotfix, nor a pallet drop without a trade...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I should have elaborated further... I get smacked through windows all the time where on PC they dont seem to get hit doing the same thing. I want to see ps4 footage from someone to see if its my internet or PS4
.. all good players run DH