good job devs

Deathslinger is a perfect camper. Small Terror Radius, ranged attacks without need to reload at certain places (like Huntress at lockers), these things allow Players camp very efficiently.

And Deathslingers are forced to camp because they have no speed at all! Very nice design.

Almost every Deathslinger I've saw so far hard camps and uses NOED..

Comments

  • Almost all Deathslingers I've faced do the complete opposite, infact most that I've seen use Devour Hope, Haunted Grounds and Monitor and abuse.

  • Monitor and Abuse/NoED add on to reduce terror radius when aiming down sights. Can force a survivor to drop by applying pressure during deep wound and place them in a position where they can’t heal because he can just rehook them and all the progress you made while mending goes away because deep wound is reapplied even though the bar doesn’t reflect that...

    just avoid him all game and if you get caught unless it’s end game suicide on hook so he depips. Devs aren’t interested in fixing a bugged out killer because he’s too much fun to play.