Prove Thyself Either has a wrong description or is not functioning as intended

Platform: PC

Description:

Currently the perk states Increases Repair speed for all repairing Survivors by 10 % for each other Survivor within a range of 4 metres.

This means Prove Thyself should completely negate the penalty for repairing generators cooperatively the way it is described because it states it increases repair speed by 10% per survivor within 4 meters.

However when repairing a gen with 3 or 4 people the repair bar is still red meaning the repair speed is being slowed. This does not occur when repairing with just 2 people.

I believe currently the perk is only giving a maximum of 10% increase.

So if 2 survivors are working on a gen, there is no penalty

If 3 or 4 survivors are working a gen, there is a penalty, but it is being slightly negated.

The perk has been functioning like this for a very very long time, and I always thought it was the intended functionality until I read the perk again very recently.

Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments