Totems important

Totems should be as important as gens in the point category! I run detective Hunch for ruin Noed ect... I usually pop 4 if not all 5 I make it my duty. Because i play duo mostly in the middle of this I say I do 1 gen fully alone and then contribute on on the other gens because I have bond also. I get gold light bringer every time my friend only does gens he may to do 2 fully alone or helping the other randoms. He gets iridescent which I believe isn’t fair because if I didn’t do totem you know how many times noed would kill us you can’t take protection hits you can unhook from a camping killer is not fair I don’t get the same amount of pip points. You can’t be every where at once I help on gen pop 2 totems help on another gen see more totems. And at the end I end up with gold every time. Thoughts ?

Comments