Windows of opportunity on saloon

FB_IMG_1585431657833.jpg

Just wanted to point out that windows on the new map kinda sucks. It shows the breakable walls and it really shouldnt. When in a tense chase they look like pallets. Note that the middle one is a pallet. The other two are walls. I wonder if the perk is meant to show them at all. It's supposed to help with finding loops and showing walls doesn't help with looping.

Comments

  • Showing breakable walls is completely useless as a survivor.

    You cant use breakable walls as a survivor nor is it guaranteed that the killer will even break the wall.

    Or breakable walls should be a different color so its not so similar to pallets

    But I say just remove them from being shown

  • I think only Zanshin Tactics should show the Breakable Walls, for the Survivor it's kinda useless when using Windows of Opportunity.

  • BUMP! Worth it for Zanshin Tactics, but highlighted breakable walls hinders the Perk user.

  • @SpacingLlamas said:

    Showing breakable walls is completely useless as a survivor.

    You cant use breakable walls as a survivor nor is it guaranteed that the killer will even break the wall.

    Or breakable walls should be a different color so its not so similar to pallets

    But I say just remove them from being shown

    Y'know what actually be cool? If survivors could change breakable walls to windows. (that still can be completely destroyed by killers making them a door)

    Ofc it should take a little more time than killers cause there's 4 survivors on the map but hey, an idea.

  • @Milo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1182206#Comment_1182206

    Y'know what actually be cool? If survivors could change breakable walls to windows. (that still can be completely destroyed by killers making them a door)

    Ofc it should take a little more time than killers cause there's 4 survivors on the map but hey, an idea.

    Maybe that's something a toolbox can do, since they're ######### now anyway. ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @chaosdriver said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/217/L4A4B84H6FQQ.jpg

    Just wanted to point out that windows on the new map kinda sucks. It shows the breakable walls and it really shouldnt. When in a tense chase they look like pallets. Note that the middle one is a pallet. The other two are walls. I wonder if the perk is meant to show them at all. It's supposed to help with finding loops and showing walls doesn't help with looping.

    Wow I really hope this is a bug?

  • I suppose WoO and Zenshin Tactics share the same basic code, except cooldown conditions. That's why WoO highlights breakable walls.

  • I still think it shouldn't show then with windows. It serves survivors no purpose to be able to see them and defeats the purpose of the perk. To look for a pallet or window during a heat of the moment chase. It's just confusing to see them there.