Safe space
I made this for all the whiny killer mains who feel a need to cry their wittle eyes out on this forum everyday , so now there’s a place for you all!!!! That being said I have respect for a lot of killer mains on here who literally don’t complain and give advice to all the whiners who refuse to listen, whoever this applies to : thank you for not being part of the problem. That is all
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Is there beer in the crying place? If yes, im in
Btw, I hope enough killers strike/follow devs advice after next patch
Il begin then.
DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSTROY DS .WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahhahahahahahahhahahhaha. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( .
DONE. I feel better now.
Oh Yeah for sure.
Thanks for the post tho.
Why can't Killers have flashlights? I can never find the Ninja that is claudette.
True, at least make the red stain visible for killer too such that we see sth
Darker offering = DC
There are no graphic settings and nvidia freestyle isnt working anymore, I dont play a game where I run into walls because everything is pitch black