Roccat Ryos MK Glow Driver
Yo, i have a question.
Is it allowed to bind space with the roccat driver?
Im tired of spamming space when im hooked.
Tagged:
Mod
Yo, i have a question.
Is it allowed to bind space with the roccat driver?
Im tired of spamming space when im hooked.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When EAC detects it, you can be banned, and the the devs won't unban you, but if you want use it.
Can i somehow get a answer from a dev? so i can be sure thats its allowed or not?
You will never get an answer from a dev.
I asked them regarding a similar thing, they just said that they are not responsible and redirected me towards the EAC support, I am still waiting for an answer til today (has been 9 months now I think)
Basically you will have to use it on your own risk. But I ask you one thing, is it worth geting banned for just being lazy spamming space?
I can tell you one thing for sure though.
Using a third party programm to gain an ingame advantage - and thats exactly what you plan doing - is a bannable offense, the only question is whether it is detected
well thats why i ask u or the devs i wont use it until its allowed ^^
its the same for sweet fx, i wont use it until its allowed
so ill just have to spamm space then ^^
Devs will tell you to ask EAC support, I will save you that time writing to the DBD support, they will only redirect you. Good luck geting an answer from EAC though
Macros are not something that we actively ban for*. Chances are the software you're planning to use is disabled in efforts to prevent botting. However, if EAC starts to detect it and bans you, we will not be able to help. So use at your own risk.