Skip to content Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Home › General Discussions

Frustrating Oni Question

djsponge10 djsponge10
March 28, 2020 in General Discussions

How do I kick??

Comments

  • DocFabron DocFabron
    March 28, 2020

    @djsponge10 said:

    How do I kick??

    Um... What?

  • NursesBootie NursesBootie
    March 28, 2020

    Spacebar

  • Uistreel Uistreel
    March 28, 2020

    @djsponge10 said:

    How do I kick??

    Whatever button you have assigned to kick

Quick Links

  • All Categories
  • Recent Discussions
  • Search

Categories

  • 212,496 Discussions
  • 108,464 Feedback and Issues
  • 168 PTB
  • 5,061 International Languages
  • 8,921 Community
  • 279 News Archives

Read THIS post.

Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.