Increase shards gained or lower shine prices
I understand that after level 50 u get 300 shards but it takes more exp to level up. I'd rather go back to the victory cube system for shards rather then levels considering how much the weekly shrine perks cost. Idc about the clothes cuz if I want it bad enough I'll just use auric cells. Lower shrine perk prices back to the 500 as well. 2000 is kinda inflated especially when most people just use it for the bloodpoints cuz they have all the teachables.
Comments
Let's say you are lvl after 50. To get the 2k shards you need to lvl up 7 times. 4,200 exp for every level. And you earn 500-600 for every match + 300 daily for killer/survivor. More or less it's 7 times to level up once. (assuming you played the match fully) So it's 49 matches.
In the old system you had to gain 550 shards and everymatch gave you 10 i think. so its 55 matches. It's almost the same.
(if my calculations are correct. It's early in the morning so i might have messed up something or forgot something)
In the old system, we were earning more bloodpoints though.
Although I don't remember the exact values, it was around 250k bloodpoints per 550 shards. Considering how much the game was grindy, a lot of people were waiting to see better values like low shards and high bloodpoints.
@chemical_reject Those numbers in the shrine look intimidating ;x