Bless holy shrine, please give me monitor!!!
I feel like I could do 10x more on deathslinger if I had it, would be so much easier to get close to a gen and actually get a hit. :( Holy DBD gods, please give me monitor
I feel like I could do 10x more on deathslinger if I had it, would be so much easier to get close to a gen and actually get a hit. :( Holy DBD gods, please give me monitor
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Monitor has already appeared twice in 2020, the chances of it returning are slim sadly.
Wait seriously, #########. Guess I gotta go scrounge up 5 bucks for auric cells somehow. LUL