Game instant crashes at start

Hey guys,

When I start DBD on PC i immediately get a crash report. However I hear the intro video (currently the Chains of Hate).

2020-03-27_dbd-crash-on-start.PNG

I already verified the game files, uninstalled and redownloaded the game. I even installed it twice. 1st time on my 1st m.2 drive 2nd on my ssd. Even repaired / reinstalled easyanticheat.

Still I got this error. :-(

Specs: Win10 1903, 16GB RAM, RTX 2080Ti, Driver 445.75

Other games work like a charm.

---

Next step: uninstall the gpu driver with DDU and reinstall... wish me luck.


See you in the fog.

Tagged: Fixed

Comments

  • aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it works again.

    but still - all other games i played worked like a charm i dont get it why dbd was the only affected one. (recently placed half life alyx, nier automata and fallout 4 - no problems at all)

    wierd. but i am happy.


    close the hatch ehh ... thread.