hook bug
I was on my last phase when the other 2 survivors finished the last gen I automatically stopped struggling and died. I wouldn't have cared as much if I didn't depip over it.
Tagged:
Duplicate
I was on my last phase when the other 2 survivors finished the last gen I automatically stopped struggling and died. I wouldn't have cared as much if I didn't depip over it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Something similar happened to me as well! I was in second hook stage on autohaven wreckers against a legion with all 5 gens done. The legion opened the exit gates and it caused me to immediately stop struggling and get sacrificed while my teammate was about to save me!!