Character replaced with Invite shadow in looking for match lobby.

I bought Oni with Iridescent Shards while in a lobby with a friend for public games.

I came back to the lobby and I could see my friend, but I was replaced with one of the black invite people. My friend could see me as normal.

If I clicked on the plus on the character where I should be, it opened the invite menu.

As far as I know this is only a visual bug. I couldn't test if this lets you invite more people.

It didn't disappear until I loaded into a pre-match lobby. Opening the store, archives or going back to the main menu didn't fix it.

20200326133615_1.jpg 20200326133707_1.jpg


I was playing on PC.

I couldn't get it to happen again, it might have something to do with buying a character in the in-game store.

Tagged: Pending

Comments