Killer and Survivor both get DC penalty cool game

So last game against Myers normal for about 5 minutes then I got to work on a gen, my character freezes but I still get skill checks and can hit them but no progress... 10 seconds later endgame and it shows me and killer both DC and I get a time out...

The five minutes isn't a big deal, but now I'm afraid to log in again because if it keeps crashing tonight I guess I'll be back to WoW since they are giving bonus experience too... and no it isn't my internet because again Killer D/C too according to the endgame

Comments

  • Lately Im getting 1 disconnect per day in this game consistently. Almost as if the server didnt recognize me as a player bc I dont ragequit. It could be something happening in multiple servers Idk. So far Im posting every day in the feedback section for every day this occurs. So far 5 days with 5 disconnects from server pretty much how you described. You can be playing killer or survivor, 1 game they force you to wait in the bench for 5 min for no reasons explained.

    At least if they keep this consistency its not that bad. My concern is that this feature becomes more than once per day, making it 10+ min. Which will simply make me quit the game and play something else.