Help
I have the killer, Freddy. For some odd reason it’s not showing locked for me, even though I bought it through the Ps4 store, can anyone help me?
Tagged:
Trusted
I have the killer, Freddy. For some odd reason it’s not showing locked for me, even though I bought it through the Ps4 store, can anyone help me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Your wording is a bit confusing. Are you saying that you bought Freddy on the PS4 Store, but he's still displayed in your game as "locked"?
Have you made sure the DLC is downloaded onto your machine, and have you restarted the game since you bought it?
@Deputygabe24
If Freddy is still locked in the Killer menu's for you, than you should do the following to make sure if it's even downloaded/bought.
That's about it as far as "things you need to do". There isn't really much else you need to do to ensure it's downloaded, so the tips above should give you an idea if IT'S downloaded OR if the payment when through or not.