Trapper teleport when picking up survivor by pallet

On the PC version, I was playing Trapper on Macmillan Estate and someone got trapped in a trap placed at a pallet. I ran over to hit them and right before I swung, they escaped. However I swung and still downed them. The game stuttered and I was teleported somewhere else on the map. I didn't have time to assess my surroundings but I don't think it was too far away from where I downed him, but far enough where I had no idea where I just was before I teleported.

I think he probably tried to swing the pallet down on me as I hit him, maybe mixed with lag (Im running at around 130-180ms rn) something weird happened? This has never happened previously so I don't know how reproducible it is. Someone else got trapped right before they did somewhere else on the map as well, if that matters.

Tagged: Pending

Comments