Player Stuck in Hook Animation -- They had to DC

Platform: PS4

Description: Loaded into a normal match, game seemed fine, little bit of lag here and there, but nothing I wasn't used to. Then, the second person got hooked after about two minutes, and I realized the hooked person was frozen in the position of pre-hook stage. They were stuck in animation and they weren't on the hook. They weren't dying out either. I tried to heal them, tried to unhook, but wasn't getting any procs. The killer tried to hit them and instead they were still stuck and went through the wall.

Steps to Reproduce: I think it's tied to ping, lag, and/or dedicated servers -- so it may happen when the Game spikes at the right time (when a player is hooked)

Reoccurrence: This is the first time I've seen it but the second time I've heard about it happening within the last week.

PS_Messages_20200326_171156.jpg PS_Messages_20200326_171152.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments