BL Changes

Listen, I just wanna voice my opinion about this since I seen other killers getting upset about it. Remember this is MY opinion, I'm Entitled for a opinion just like everyone else, so if you wanna voice your opinion here, nows the time! :+1:

How do I see the BL Changes?

It's a bad change in my opinion because the maps aren't fix at the moment.

Arguments & Rebuttal:

"Who gets to BL3 anyways?"

If you play m1 killers such as Wraith you'll be surprised, especially at broken/strong areas of the map such as the cowshed.

"If you need BL3, your bad and don't deserve your killer rank!"

Okay, but how else are we gonna catch up to you? Remember these broken/strong loops have no mind games, the only counter is just chasing you or ignoring you. Eventually we will have to chase you at some point, we can't keep ignoring survivors.

"Use Bamboozle."

Yes, give us 16 perk slots to counter every survivor build. Seriously, it's 16 perks vs 4 perks... we can't always waste a perk slot.

"It's just a small nerf."

Actually, no. BL is a bandaid fix to pallet loops since survivors have a smaller collison box and certain maps have semi-infinites. Bandaids don't do the job really well, now it's gonna be worse since maps have yet to be fixed.

Please tell me anymore arguments I missed and I'll shoot it down! :)

Comments