We need a toxic killer

Just like the the title says we need a toxic killer. By that I mean having a killer who poisons survivors with its power or something. I guess we have the clown with his bottles but that's gas, not really poison 

Comments

  • How do you propose the poison mechanic works? Health goes down similar to borrowed time?
  • Like you said Clown is already toxic. His gas slows you down and influences your perception. I'm actually not that much interested into a killer with a poison power that causes harm directly. Some effects an debuffs like the clown has are kinda more interesting to play with.

  • Your title is a little misleading.

    But yeah, a poison killer could be cool. I can see how that power would be strategic too.

    That said, it would be hard to distinguish Clown from the poison killer.