Exhaustion Perks boost Survivors

Running an exhaustion perk pretty much guarantees you'll last longer in a trial and decreases your odds of being chased. Here's the scenario:

The match starts and three people instantly hop on the first generator. The Killer interrupts because they have Discordance or got lucky. One person Sprint Bursts away. One person vaults and Lithes away. The Killer chases the one that doesn't have an exhaustion perk 90% of the time.

Whenever you're in a scenario with multiple Survivors for the Killer to chase, the person with the exhaustion perk usually makes it out. Yes, you get points for being chased. But being the first one downed just increases your chances of being death hooked early or getting tunneled so you don't have a chance to rack up objective and benevolence points.

Also, exhaustion perks increase the chances of the Killer just leaving you. If you're injured and dead hard to a safe loop, the Killer might just say screw it and go check the gens.

Comments

  • So what's the point of your thread then? Are you arguing that every survivor should have an exhaustion perk? Cause I would think that's pretty standard advice.

    Are you arguing that exhaustion perks are unfair? Cause I'm sure some other killer mains would be happy to get on that bandwagon.

    Honestly of the three exhaustion perks you mention, none of those are particularly OP, and your logic is flawed. I mean if I find three survivors at once, the only exhaustion perk that can activate instantly is sprint burst, the lithe requires a vault window and the dead hard requires and injury, which by that point I've committed to chasing that survivor to finish the down. Also I think most killers know how to counter dead hard relatively well at this point, assuming they are out of yellow ranks. My favorite 5000 IQ play is to force a survivor to either dead hard past a pallet or get hit and downed, I love when they dead hard and fail to realize I'm now bodyblocking the pallet lol.

  • Yea, so... use an exhaustion perk!