Survivors and killer dont be toxic

ok, I am a killer main so I do get alot of toxicity from survivor im not saying its just survivors KILLERS TOO, but if you are complaining about the killer tunnelling you think did you tbag flashlight them? or they might just find you cute. But just please dont do it tbh it sometimes gets under my skin. I know its a game and im not saying survivors cant tbag or flashlight but when I play alot it gets way too excessive. It just makes the killer want to tunnel you even if they will lose the game because of it which I have done before because of it.

Killers should also try not to be toxic by face camping, well its a strategy, just a really bad one where you can only probably guarantee your self 1 kill.

But overall im just trying to say that why cant the community just get along. like I barely get a gg wp ogfa survivor I still sometimes get them which I also say gg wp back. Like why cant we have that anymore like no more your s**t at the game uninstall

Comments