FPS drop on console
Right, I am not going to rant about this but BHVR need to fix the FPS on console because many times I get haste buff e.g. NOED or Bloodlust and my game freezes for like 0.5 seconds and i miss a hit because of it. It is frustrating because about a week ago I was playing deathslinger and I had a perfect shot on a survivor that was injured running towards the gate then I got bloodlust my game froze for about half a second then he escaped and i was so frustrated by it i'm just trying to say that this is one of the issues i'm having when i get a haste buff in general even in survivor i find sometimes
But I get BHVR have their plate full right now since corona, many bugs, new content etc...
Comments
My best advice to you would be to report this issue at https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/optimization so that the Devs can be made aware of it and fix it as soon as possible.