Issue surrounding Dc system and banning

This has happened multiple times over the past days, When playing a normal game I would load into a match complete objectives for roughly 5 mins and then the game would freeze after the game unfreezes I would then be disconnected from the match and given a ban, this ban obviously stacks and now I am scared to play. I have contacted support and they just told me they would pass on the issue. On a technical support thread I created someone has had the same issue as I have. But I do feel as though this is a large issue.

PC specs:

ryzen 5 2600

8gb ddr4 3200mhz

rx 580 8gb

240 gb ssd

1tb external ssd(DBD installed here)

This is ridiculously frustrating as its almost at the point where I will have to wait 7 days to play my beloved dead by daylight whilst in lockdown in the UK so some help or a comment on the issue would be massively appreciated.

Many thanks.

Tagged: Pending

Comments