Just a few memes I've made.
So then, I felt like there was room for a few more memes, and I decided why the f**k not y'know?







So then, I felt like there was room for a few more memes, and I decided why the f**k not y'know?







Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nice, however are you using reference to pre-existing memes and combining them with dbd elements or did you create them?
The reason i ask is you can use text to write on the image and resave to create the meme directly then as an option you can link to the reference.
Well I took pre-existing templates i.e the "justgirlythings" and then placed an appropriote DBD pic under.