End Game screen (Hook count)
Just a small discussion about hooks. I was wondering why we don’t have any info on the hooks in the end screen.
Reasons why the devs might not want to showcase the number of hooks per game/survivor(?). Are they trying not to either shame killers or survivors who do poorly? Personally, I don’t really commit to memory how many hooks I’ve gotten. I try to remember who I’ve hooked and get my full stack of BBQ but then I just do my best.
Often times I finish the game and reflect on it and cannot even remember how many hooks I had or if that Kate I just barely let escape would have died on her last hook or would just have prolonged the game.
I wish a tiny hook symbol would appear on the end screen with the number of hooks each survivor received. So like Rank/Name Of Survivor/Perks/Points/Symbol Of Escape or Death/then a picture of 1-3 hooks representing the # of times hooked (if any)
Comments
I try to track my results each game, and I’ll usually record a game and self analyse it. Might start doing ones for other people.
It’s not a specific count but the second (?) emblem awards ten points when you get nine or more hooks.
DBD is not very good in the tally screen statistics department.
They could actually take a peek at what the Deathgarden Team did.
At least they could adapt that overview where you can see everybodys (Scavenger and Hunter) stats.