Stuttering while sprinting after self-unhook

If I'm lucky enough to unhook myself, sprinting immediately after unhook causes me to stutter backwards about a second afterward. It's happened to me every time I've self-unhooked, and at first I believed it to be tied to using Sprint Burst, but it happened while I wasn't using it as well.

Evidence: https://i.imgur.com/2P7rUNo.mp4 https://i.imgur.com/kus6GO3.mp4

I am playing on PC (Steam, U.S.)!

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Omg yes I have the same issue!! It’s so annoying! At first I thought it was just a visual glitch, or I’m just seeing things. But I’ve used deliverance with sprint burst for a month now and it has happened every single time and I’m sick of it. You actually lose that 1 second distance, which has actually cost me the game a few times.

  • oh!!!! https://youtu.be/x10ka5eJ4Cc?t=8 ! (This was from late 2021... but looking at the date on the OG post, which was March 2020, I'm not surprised..)

  • Can we please fix this? As someone who Kobes all the time,this ######### sucks.

  • @kizuati said:

    Can we please fix this? As someone who Kobes all the time,this ######### sucks.

    Especially if you have/waste Sprint Burst....