Will Deathgarden masks dissapear when "Free trial" will pass?
When I've downloaded the trial do 21th I was given both masks. I just wanna know if they'll dissapear after 21th? Someone says yes, other ones no.
When I've downloaded the trial do 21th I was given both masks. I just wanna know if they'll dissapear after 21th? Someone says yes, other ones no.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/13799/deathgarden-x-dead-by-daylight/p1?new=1
It gives a better incentive to try out the game and rewards you for it.
I couldn't disagree more. They don't need to give you free stuff to try their new game. They're already giving you a week to try the game for free, just to figure out if you want it or not. The masks are a reward for supporters of both games, and that's how it should be. If you don't like Death Garden, then I don't even know why you'd want Death Garden cosmetics.