Killer dc at start of game, I depip

We started the match, the connection was terrible, can't have lasted longer than a minute before killer DCed, I lost my offering and depipped but I kept my add ons so the game obviously knew the game shouldn't have counted but I still depipped because there was no chance to contribute anything to the game

Tagged: Need more info

Comments

  • @olluscjacobus said:

    We started the match, the connection was terrible, can't have lasted longer than a minute before killer DCed, I lost my offering and depipped but I kept my add ons so the game obviously knew the game shouldn't have counted but I still depipped because there was no chance to contribute anything to the game

    The depip is usually just a visual bug during the end game stat report; once you leave it should have reverted back to normal. You kept your items because you didn't die; your offering was used because they get consumed at the loading screen before the match even starts.

  • It didn't revert back, I stayed depipped