The bbq has been extended!

*Edited to add some destiny's child throw back*

The bbq event has been officially extended. Here's a screenshot for those people that are like "link it, quote it, bop it, twist it, (dip it, pop it, lock it, drop it check on me tonight) pics or it didn't happen REEEEEEEEE"

Comments

  • I mean yeah that's cool and all but... why tho? It doesn't take long to get both cosmetics if you just play a few games every day. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful that they gave us more time but I don't know why they did tho.

  • Nickenzie said:

    I mean yeah that's cool and all but... why tho? It doesn't take long to get both cosmetics if you just play a few games every day. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful that they gave us more time but I don't know why they did tho.

    Idk. I'm already done with my survivor tokens and I'm not even trying to get the killer ones and I've got 30 so ur right, EZPZ lol but hey, free extra bp
  • That font though...
    That isnt on bhvr though. Thats OPs fault XD
  • Nickenzie said:

    I mean yeah that's cool and all but... why tho? It doesn't take long to get both cosmetics if you just play a few games every day. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful that they gave us more time but I don't know why they did tho.

    There were connectuon problems. Some people dont play much so they would have had to rush a lot to get both.
  • The bbq event has been officially extended. Here's a screenshot for those people that are like "link it, quote it, bop it, twist it, pics or it didn't happen REEEEEEEEE"
    Did you complete your objective yet? If you wanna play friday and this weekend let me know.
  • fcc2014 said:
    The bbq event has been officially extended. Here's a screenshot for those people that are like "link it, quote it, bop it, twist it, pics or it didn't happen REEEEEEEEE"
    Did you complete your objective yet? If you wanna play friday and this weekend let me know.
    Survivors is done. I got 30 killer tokens lol idk if I'm gonna try any harder for the killer one since I don't really like billy. But yea I'll be on friday and this weekend just send an invite if u see me 
  • @Nickenzie said:
    I mean yeah that's cool and all but... why tho? It doesn't take long to get both cosmetics if you just play a few games every day. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful that they gave us more time but I don't know why they did tho.

    Might be because the game was unplayable for a few days for PS4 players during the event.