Skill Checks Dissapearing
I was playing in the new map and I almost completed a generator when my skill checks dissapeared playing against hag. Is this 1 of her abilities or is this a bug?
Tagged:
Trusted
I was playing in the new map and I almost completed a generator when my skill checks dissapeared playing against hag. Is this 1 of her abilities or is this a bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's a bug. It has already been reported by someone else, so I would encourage you to head over to the thread I've linked below and upvote it so the devs know that there are multiple people experiencing the same issue. Feel free to add a comment with your platform and any additional details about your own experience.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/136048/skill-check