Why did the Entity grab Kate Denson with it's claws?
Usually Survivors/Killers would just:
Blink
Fall asleep
Die
or simply be present in a forest and instantly be in the Entity's Realm just like that as if they got teleported without a trace.
According to Kate Denson's Bio she got physically grabbed by the Entity's Claws and got taken away into it's realm.
Why would the Entity grab her like that when it clearly has the power to take someone in a blink of an eye?
Comments
I think its a brand new animation since its not just Kate
I was playing with Meg and it happened to her too 
I think the Entity just do as it likes. It probably chose Kate because she is a "battler", and maybe it wanted to taste her fighting attitude (and wasn't probably let down).
Yeah that does make sense.
You cant say that the same thing wasn`t happen for another survivors, since its just not mentioned in their bio.
I feel like it's just the writer putting more detail into the lore than what was done with the previous lore pieces.