Is anyone having issues with running?
My character slows down to a mild speed walk after two seconds of running. Even with no sprint compromising perks. Suggestions on what’s up?
Tagged:
Trusted
My character slows down to a mild speed walk after two seconds of running. Even with no sprint compromising perks. Suggestions on what’s up?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What platform are you on? Sounds like it could be a problem with your keyboard/controller.
I’m on PlayStation. I’ve tried playing other games and it’s fine. So confused!
When does this usually happen? Is it every time you start sprinting? And are you sure you're not using any haste-based perks (Sprint Burst, Adrenaline, Poised, etc.)?
@SheIsBane
I'm not that familiar with Console controls, but I believe your run speed is tied to how far your joystick is being pushed. Perhaps it's an issue with your settings or the controller itself?
Try looking at the settings and see if everythings fine, afterwards you can test if it's the joystick that's the issue with a KYFs match. You did say that it's fine for other games, but I have a feeling that it's something more deeprooted with your settings. Just a hunch though.