Can Killers Not See The Deep Wound Timer?
When I play killer, I can't see the Deep Wound time remaining on a survivor. Is this like the plague's power or Is my Game Broken or Something...
When I play killer, I can't see the Deep Wound time remaining on a survivor. Is this like the plague's power or Is my Game Broken or Something...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
no
So Does that mean killer's can't see the deep wound timer?
Killers can't see the timer. Only that the survivor has a deep would. Same as plague infection, pig trap timer etc.
Works as intended.
OK Thanks :D
Killers cant see the timer. I agree with @Tatariu about that though, since what is the point of the bar if I can't see the progress on them?