Why So Loud
So, quick question. Why are Jane, Jeff and Jake so loud when injured? Nobody comes close to Jane in this category. I can hear Jane before I can hear an 80 percent gen. She howls as if you are still stabbing her. Jake whines like a baby so loud I can hear him from two killer shacks away and Jeff sounds like a muscle head at the gym.
I always feel bad for the players because even my colorblind self tracks them easily. Is there a reason for this? Why are these survivors so much louder? It's as if you have to play Iron Will just to compensate.
Comments
They're all bigger characters. Jake, Jeff, and Jane are all bigger and so have to manage more pain since they have a greater surface area. And I believe I saw somewhere that Jeff is the loudest character while Kate is the quietest.
Haha. If not reasonable, it's at least funny.
Oh gosh, that was LITERALLY my first question when I played Jake for some dailies. I was like "why is he so loud holy #########?????" That wail of his lmao
ace has built in iron will
Ace has quiet pregnant breathing, hilarious, but effective