What the points for pre-ordered Deathgarden?
I pre-order Deathgarden 29.99$ (1,050฿) because I thought it the only way to get exclusive mask.
And now in steam price is 499฿ (14-15$).
I lost 14-15$ for what?

I pre-order Deathgarden 29.99$ (1,050฿) because I thought it the only way to get exclusive mask.
And now in steam price is 499฿ (14-15$).
I lost 14-15$ for what?

Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
RIP. But hey you get to keep those masks... even tho Meg's is kinda stupid ;d
Never preorder a game that you dont wanna support
Gotta be a region based thing as for me, in the UK, the pricing is almost exactly the same on Steam.
In US, my steam still shows 29.99