Stole my bloodpoints and shards

In short: bought survivor teachables in shrine , lost shards and gained no bloodpoints

Summary

Ok so I was in a random kyf , looked in the shrine bought the survivor teachabels because I wanted the blood points (I've already had them unlocked previously through leveling up ) , the kyf host dcs and I got kicked from that session , I join back to see my shards at : 170 and bloodpoints : 30 I look back at the shrine to where it says that ive bought both . Please fix this its annoying and I worked hard on thoose shards . extra information

console : Ps4 , account : iPandamystic

Steps to reproduce

Buy the survivor teachable in the shrine while in the kyf lobby as survivor

Play a kyf where the host is killer (he played spirit)

Make the killer DC and leave the kyf lobby causing the remaing players to get kicked

Tagged: Pending

Comments