So I suppose on console nothing will be done about...

The fact I just played a Ghost Face who was obviously lag switching and admitted to it in messages. I would give BHVR access to my account to prove messages are authentic if I could. He deserves a ban.

Yet because its Xbox Live BHVR wont do anything about this for some dumb reason. What can I do? record a max clip of 2 minutes that only proves bad lag? It isn't like I can show the entire match. What good does a report do?

There NEEDS to be a way I can tell BHVR about a guy who admitted to cheating and they can look at something to verify it.

Comments

  • They're even being obnoxious about the fact they know nothing will be done.

    Their connection was green in the lobby. Then we start the match and I think they were AFK tbh because they never even showed up and 3 gens get done. Then right after that the lag becomes horrible and they're hitting us from 20 ft away. Then in the messages act like we deserved it for "gen rushing".


    Hear that people? Now were suppsoed to not do gens if we don't see the killer around.