Lery's is broken

No, not because of loops or size, but fps. Every time I get this map the fps PLUMMETS every time I so much as move my camera, is anyone else getting this bs? And if so, DEVS PLEASE FIX IT

Comments

  • This doesn't happen for me unless I'm playing The Hag and I teleport, so because it practically never happens for me I'm going to say no... what side do you play, and if killer which one?

  • @Cheers said:

    This doesn't happen for me unless I'm playing The Hag and I teleport, so because it practically never happens for me I'm going to say no... what side do you play, and if killer which one?

    I notice it more often on the survivor side, but it happens frequently as killer also. I usually play as doctor or cannibal. Its probably worthwhile to mention I'm on ps4, so that's W O N D E R F U L

  • @The_high_ground said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1172368#Comment_1172368

    I play on ps4 as well, I've noticed that frames drop drastically when ; a survivor uses deadhard , I get bloodlust , when I'm playing hag ,or when I'm going against the doctor.

    OH BLOODLUST. I swear ive missed so many swings due to bl freezing my frame rate for a second when it kicks in, pisses me off something terrible