New player question
Hi everyone
I started playing 3 days ago and my last 2 matches I was put against a rank 4 player. Is this common? If so are they doing anything to fix it?
it makes it really not enjoyable as a new player
Hi everyone
I started playing 3 days ago and my last 2 matches I was put against a rank 4 player. Is this common? If so are they doing anything to fix it?
it makes it really not enjoyable as a new player
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Matchmaking is currently broken. I have been told that the developers are working on a fix for this but I don't think it will be anytime soon.
What are you having trouble with regarding the high rank players, might I ask?
Matchmaking is all over the place. There just not enough red rank killers so the game put the survivors in empty lobbies like your.