Help
I download dead by daylight but It show me It is not compatibile with your mobile but in request is android 7.0 and I have got android 7.0
I download dead by daylight but It show me It is not compatibile with your mobile but in request is android 7.0 and I have got android 7.0
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dead by Daylight Mobile isn't available in all countries yet. I believe mostly residents of Scandinavian countries and people with a VPN hosted in those places get to play it. Maybe that's the problem?
I also recommend you report this issue at https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/technical-issues. There, you'll get the support from people at BHVR.
thx